If you have not gone over to Haven’s blog and read every single post she has put up over there? You are missing out. You really really are. Click on her Featured Blogger photo just over there on the right.
Or click through to her latest post . . . CLICK.
If you have not had a chance to check out this month’s Psychophant link? Do that!
Amy added far more than 50 new people to Pretty All True’s Facebook fan page in just a single day, and in exchange? I am delighted to be hosting her link to the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. Click through and check them out . . . a very worthy cause.
Plus? Amy is all kinds of adorable. Roll your mouse right over there and check her out.
If you’re anything like me? You will roll over both ladies’ photos just so you can make it look like the little mouse pointy-finger curser is picking their noses.
No way I am the only one who thinks that’s funny.
Today, here on Pretty All True, I bring you more genius from Maj.
Maj has been on something of a genius streak, lately.
Here she is:
1) Looking sadly at her half of the last biscuit, which I have cut into two equal pieces . . .
“This is something less than half of a biscuit, Mother. Look at it! It’s a disgrace to breadkind!”
2) Crabbily agreeing to walk her sister to the end of the driveway . . .
“Really? The after-dinner air between here and the end of our driveway is overwhelming? Fine. Let me join you on this dark and perilous journey to the mailbox.”
3) Wiggling her booty at me in the middle of Taco Bell . . .
“Look at me, Mother! I am thinking outside my buns! Do it, Mother! Think outside my buns!”
4) Calmly explaining to an incredulous Kallan how she and Daddy have come home from the grocery store with no ice cream . . .
“Listen, Kallan. Daddy didn’t ask me if I wanted ice cream. He asked me if we needed ice cream. Ice cream is not a need, so I said no. You need to take this up with Daddy.”
5) To Mark, after he regaled us with tales of the new router he has purchased . . .
“Well, well, well. Aren’t you a fancy man?”
6) Matter-of-factly, after we have wandered through an office supply store looking for Mark . . .
“Obviously, Daddy has abandoned us. I hope you got the keys, Mother. If he’s fleeing on foot, we should be able to catch him.”
7) Looking at a box that contains a whirlpool foot bath . . .
“I just want to be clear . . . this is for those times when your feet are dirty but the rest of you does not need cleaning?”
8) Puzzled, after Mark has explained that we will get a refill of our giant movie popcorn tub as we are headed out of the theater . . .
“Where are you going to find this popcorn-loving homeless person? What? Not homeless but taking it home with us? Oh, that’s different. Good idea, Daddy!”
9) To me, as she lounges on the living room couch . . .
“If anyone asks, Mother? Tell them I am bored out of my gut. I am out of my gut with boredom.”
10) In the car, on the way to school so that Maj can work as a crossing guard before class starts . . .
“NO! No, I will not calm down and I will not be quiet! Are you perhaps unaware that I am about to be ONE MINUTE LATE? Good job, Mother. Be very proud. Let me just tell you THIS, Mother. If there’s a flattied child in a crosswalk when I get there, I’m blaming you.”
Happy Friday, people!
Much love and sass to you!